Get to know Seasonal Chores!
- Seasonal Chores is the perfect size – not too small and not too big. We have the right amount of qualified employees to perform larger jobs efficiently. We have all the high end required equipment. We know a lot about our industry. We run our business like a business.
- We specialize in serving homeowners in Edina, South Minneapolis and Bloomington. Working in the area since 1998 allows us to focus on our customers needs and able to offer competitive rates. Of course, there will always be someone who can provide cheaper service – but over the years, these providers go out of business and new ones always pop up – it’s to be expected in our industry. We’ve seen a lot of them come and go. But when compared to stable, legitimate businesses, our rates are reasonable and competitive.
- You can count on our experience. The founders, owners and operators of Seasonal Chores each have over 20 years of experience in industry. Greg and Luke have been successfully growing and operating Seasonal Chores since 1998.
- We believe in customer service. We want you to be happy with our work. At Seasonal Chores we’re not satisfied until you’re completely happy with the services you receive. This is the one reason that we see so many referrals. The majority of our new customers are recommended to us by their friends and neighbors. We think that says a lot about the way we care for our customers.
- You can depend on us. We show up when we say we will and we do what we say we’re going to do. We will always do our best to stay in touch with you. Unlike many in our industry, we have a dedicated admin in the office.
- We treat our employees well. We’re involved in the community. We support charitable organizations. We give back to local programs that support our youth. We believe that running a business carries a greater responsibility to our community.
- We have someone in the office every day. If you do end up leaving a message, we call you back promptly with in 24 hours. We read and respond to your emails right away even after business hours in most cases. Being able to contact us how and when it’s convenient for you is important to us.
Still undecided? Our quotes are free and carry no obligation. Unlike one of the big box guys, we’re not going to annoy you with phone calls and endless follow-ups. Get a quote to see what our service could be like compared to what you’re getting now.
We are friendly and honest people living in Edina and the surrounding suburbs. We see our customers at the store and at our kids’ activities. Customers will recognize us out and want to chat about how things are going at Seasonal Chores. We’re proud to say things are great!
Meet Our Staff
All of our Crew Leaders are certified with the Minnesota Department of Agriculture and are compliant with federal motor carrier safety regulations. In addition, our Landscape Crews consist of certified ICPI Paver Installers, NCMA Retaining Wall Installers and Aquascapes Water Feature Installers.
Luke Morrison was born and raised in Edina and graduated from Edina High School. He is a co-founder of Seasonal Chores and has been running the company since 1998. Luke is married to a lovely woman named Megan. They had their first son, Nate, in 2005 and their second son, Ben, in 2009.
Greg Gerst was born and raised in Edina and graduated from Edina High School. He is a co-founder of Seasonal Chores and has been running the company since 1998. Greg is married to an amazing woman named Alison. Their first daughter, Savannah was born December 2012 and they have the cutest black lab, named Buddy.
Kristi Freeman was born and raised in Edina and graduated from Edina High School. Kristi has been with Seasonal Chores since February 2006 as the Office Manager and sales representative. Kristi was married in September 2012. She enjoys playing sports, entertaining and riding her motorcycle.
Danny Mirelez was raised in Edina and graduated from Edina High School. He has been with Seasonal Chores since 2008. Danny enjoys watching sports and playing hockey. He considers himself to be Minnesota’s #1 sports fan!
Alex Grazzini, Born in 1984 raised in Edina and graduated from Edina high school. He has been with Seasonal Chores since 2007. Alex enjoys playing and watching sports and fishing during all seasons.
Patrick Gallager was born in 1991 and has worked for Seasonal Chores since 2010. Patrick is also enrolled in college courses.
Kyle Peterson has been with Seasonal Chores since 2009. Kyle spends most of his free time with his wife and three beautiful children.
Alex Gerst was born and raised in south Minneapolis. Alex has been with Seasonal Chores since the spring of 2012. Alex spends his time away from work attending Dunwoody Technical College and with his daughter, Jenny.
Jim Lunn was born and raised in Bloomington. Jim has been with Seasonal Chores since 2011. Jim enjoys spending time with his girlfriend and plays in competitive billiard leagues.
Jamaal Smillin was born and raised in Belize. Jamaal is married to wonderful woman named Brenna. They live in Edina and are expecting their first child in March of 2013.
Antonio Garcia has been with Seasonal Chores since 2012 and has been in the industry for fifteen years. He is married with two children. Antonio has been a great addition to our team.